Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer: Product Review
A while ago, my lovely friends over at Valentia sent me a free, full-size sample of their Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer to test and review. Valentia is a line of skincare products “formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin.”
In short, the moisturizer is “a lightweight fast-absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.”
If you want to learn more about the brand and its products, you can find Valentia on Facebook and Instagram. Keep reading for my review on Valentia’s moisturizer!
*Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. I received complimentary samples of the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer to test and review. All opinions are my own and do not express those of Valentia or their brand. Please contact me if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.
About the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer
First and foremost, Valentia’s Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer is “a lightweight fast-absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.”
You apply the moisturizer all over your face, neck, and décolleté. It can be used both morning and night as the final step after cleansing, toning, and serum. Also, the moisturizer can be used under makeup. Moreso, it will lighten dark spots, restore skin radiance, even skin tone, diminish fine lines, and provide all-day hydration. Not to mention, the moisturizer contains specially selected ingredients that work together to achieve optimum results.
Next, key ingredients of the moisturizer include:
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
- Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
- Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
- Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
- Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
Pros and Cons of the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer
Then, let’s talk about the pros and cons of Valentia’s moisturizer.
- Perfect for the winter time and keeps skin hydrated.
- Has more benefits than other moisturizers.
- Comes with a pump so you don’t have to worry about dispensing too much product.
- Comes in a 4oz glass bottle so it’ll last a long time.
- Lightweight and is quickly absorbed.
- Light, subtle fragrance.
- Does not contain SPF so you’ll have to use a separate product.
- Like most products, Valentia’s Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer takes continued use for results to show. So be consistent and patient!
Along with the other Valentia products I’ve sampled, I absolutely loved the Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer! I love that it’s paraben-free and made with natural ingredients. What makes the moisturizer even better is that it targets all the issues I have with my skin, such as uneven skin tone and dry skin during the wintertime. I plan to continue using this moisturizer until I run out.
If you enjoyed this product review, check out my other posts related to Valentia:
- Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask: Product Review
- Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum: Product Review
What moisturizer are you currently using?
Let me know in the comments! I’m always open to trying new products. Don’t forget to like & subscribe if you want to see more product reviews.
You can also connect with me on social media.