I’m Back At It Again With a New Theme and Updates!
Hi everyone! As promised, I’m back from my much-needed hiatus. I know I said I’d be back by mid-February but I took a little longer than I had anticipated. I’ve been swamped, which isn’t a bad thing. Regardless, I’m finally back at it again, and here’s what I’ve been up to!
I’m back at it again with some updates:
- I have a new theme! I’m working towards a minimalist lifestyle and figured I’d incorporate it into my blog.
- I’ve been practicing mindfulness, which has immensely helped with my stress and anxiety. I’ve gotten better at controlling my emotions and irrational behaviors; it has also helped me become more calm and peaceful.
- I started going to the gym again. I try to go 3-4 times a week, which helps with my stress and anxiety. I feel more energized afterward and I will be hot for the summer. 😉
- My work schedule changed so I have more time to do whatever I want such as blogging, going to the gym, and relaxing.
- I’ve been busy with my internship, attending community events, coalition meetings, and endless career development opportunities. We hired 14 new interns for the semester and I’m leading 11 of them. They all seem excited to be there and I can’t wait to see what they have to bring.
- I retook the GRE and did a lot better than the first time. I’ve turned in two grad school apps and have more to turn in. It’s been so nerve-wracking but hopefully, everything works out!
As I already said, taking a break from blogging was mandatory. But I finally have my groove back and I’m ready to get back at it again. I have so many things planned out so stay tuned!
What have you been up to lately?
Let me know in the comments.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe if you haven’t done so yet. You can also connect with me on social media:
Welcome back! I love the minimalist theme!xx
It’s really great that you’re back! Can’t wait to see your updates! 😉
Hi, thanks for visiting my site! I can’t wait to get started again 🙂
Lovely to stumble by your blog. X
Avec ValerieKatie Kuo
Thanks for visiting! I hope you like what you see 🙂
love it!!! 🙂
Avec ValerieLaura Kamada
Thanks, Laura!! 🙂
It’s nice to see you back! I really like your new theme. Sounds good what you’ve been up to especially the first three points! I was actually busiy too! Uni was taking over my life, haha. xx
Thank you! It’s nice to see you back, as well. I understand what you mean! Uni was (and still is) taking over my life, even after I’ve graduated. But keeping a positive mindset is what keeps you going. x
Welcome back!! Glad you have more free time ??
Thank you! I’m glad to be back 🙂
I missed you too!! x