Hi everyone! It’s finally starting to feel like autumn in California. The mornings are chillier, the air is crisper, and the leaves are changing colors. The change of season always gives me a chance to start over and rethink my goals. On top of my goals, I also like to write down things I want to accomplish for the season. This time, I decided to create a bucket list. Keep reading to see what’s on my fall bucket list!
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of those links, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
40 Activities to Add to Your Fall Bucket List
- Decorate the home with fall decor.
- Make a fall wreath.
- Create a fall centerpiece.
- Decorate the workspace with fall decor.
- Light fall scented candles around the house.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest.
- Drink an Oktoberfest beer.
- Sip on a pumpkin spice latte.
- Go through a corn maze.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Have a photoshoot at a pumpkin patch.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Bake pumpkin pie.
- Make the Wizarding World of Harry Potter’s pumpkin juice.
- Drink butterbeer.
- Have a Harry Potter movie marathon.
- Go to Universal Studios.
- Go to Disneyland.
- Have a Halloween movie marathon.
- Create a DIY Halloween costume.
- Go on a hayride.
- Go apple picking.
- Make candy apples.
- Bake apple pie.
- Make mulled cider.
- Create a fall cocktail.
- Eat butternut squash soup.
- Jump into a pile of leaves.
- Take a fall hike.
- Have a bonfire.
- Make s’mores.
- Bake cookies.
- Cuddle up with a book and a cozy throw blanket.
- Wear a chunky sweater.
- Have a Charlie Brown holiday special marathon.
- Tailgate and attend a college football game.
- Tour a brewery.
- Visit a winery.
- Go wine tasting.
- Keep a gratitude list.
Hopefully, I can accomplish everything listed on my fall bucket list.
You can save the image below and keep track of your own bucket list!
What’s on your bucket list for fall?
Let me know in the comments! You can also connect with me on social media.