Recently, Exuviance launched their latest product — the Detox Mud Treatment. Luckily, I received a complimentary, full-size sample of Exuviance’s Detox Mud Treatment to test and review. Two doctors, Dr. Eugene van Scott, and Dr. Ruey Yu created Exuviance. Their products include anti-aging ingredients such as glycolic acid. However, the key ingredients in Exuviance’s Detox Mud Treatment are 23% active charcoal, clay, NeoGlucosamine, and citric acid. Although the mask is suitable for all skin types, it specifically targets congested, oily, or blemish-prone complexions. And these are most of my skin concerns! Keep scrolling to read my review.
Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment: Product Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of those links, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
First, let’s learn more about the Exuviance brand.
Doctors Van Scott and Yu created Exuviance. They are both widely recognized as leaders in the field of cosmetic dermatology. They discovered the anti-aging benefits of glycolic acid. Then, they created and patented the first Glycolic Peel. Since their groundbreaking discovery, the creators of Exuviance have continued to develop many new patented anti-aging ingredients backed by evidence from numerous scientific and clinical studies. Today, Exuviance’s state-of-the-art formulas and technologies in dermatology are recognized around the world.
Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment
Next, let’s dive deeper into Exuviance’s Detox Mud Treatment.
The Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment is a 23% active charcoal, clay, and NeoGlucosamine blend. The combination of active ingredients instantly clarifies and refines pores. Also, the mud mask helps remove debris, toxins, and excess oil. The Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment is ideal for congested, oily, or blemish-prone complexions. However, it is also suitable for all skin types. The full-size version of the Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment is 3.4 fl. oz. You can get it at Ulta for $45 USD.
How to Use the Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment
- Squeeze product onto fingertips and apply a thin, even layer over cleansed face, completely covering skin but avoiding eyes.
- Let the mask dry completely for 5 – 15 minutes.
- To remove the mask, use hands to rinse skin well with warm water. We do not recommend removing the product with a washcloth as it may stain linens.
- Apply 2-3 times a week as part of your skincare regimen, or as needed to help clarify and refine pores.
- Japanese Binchotan Charcoal: removes pore-clogging impurities and environmental toxins from the skin
- French Clay: absorbs oil and revitalizes the skin
- NeoGlucosamine: exfoliates, helps minimize the appearance of pores, initiates the clarifying treatment process
Pros & Cons of the Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment
- clarifies and refines pores
- absorbs excess oil and debris
- suitable for all skin types
- paraben-free, oil-free, non-irritating
- recommended to be used 2-3 times a week
Overall, the Exuviance Detox Mud Treatment worked really well for me. Lately, I’ve been stressed out. Eventually, this took a toll on my skin and I definitely needed a detox. To test the Detox Mud Treatment, I included it in my nighttime skincare regimen after cleansing and before toning. Then I continued my nighttime routine with essence, serum, and moisturizer. When I woke up the next morning, my pores were visibly refined and my complexion was clearer. I was pleasantly pleased with the results and plan to continue using the treatment. Especially since I have a wedding to attend soon! So if you’re looking for a clay mask with real results, definitely look into Exuviance’s Detox Mud Treatment. It retails for $45 USD but it’s worth every dollar.
What face mask have you been using lately?
Let me know in the comments! Don’t forget to connect with me through social media.