Fall is officially here! After dealing with 100+ degrees of heat all summer, I am so ready for the cooler weather! Don’t get me wrong. I love summertime. But I am ready for the weather change and different activities I can take part in. Just thinking about all my favorite things has me excited! Keep reading to see some of my favorite things about fall.
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of those links, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
30 Favorite Things About Fall
- Lighting fall scented candles from Bath & Body Works.
- Watching Freeform’s 13 Nights of Halloween marathon.
- Snuggling up in chunky, knitted sweaters.
- Wearing heeled booties.
- Wearing darker shades of lipstick.
- Visiting Disneyland during Halloween time.
- Sipping pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks.
- Drinking Jamba Juice’s Pumpkin Smash smoothie.
- Sipping Shipyard Brewing Company’s Smashed Pumpkin beer.
- Eating butternut squash soup.
- Getting comfy with tomato soup and grilled cheese.
- Tasting wine at a vineyard.
- Enjoying cool, breezy weather.
- Smelling fresh, crisp air in the morning.
- Sleeping with the windows open.
- Not having to shave as often.
- Seeing vibrant colored trees.
- Stepping on crunchy leaves.
- Filling the house with fall decor.
- Celebrating Halloween with friends.
- Spending Thanksgiving with my family.
- Watching Charlie Brown holiday specials.
- Eating candy apples.
- Tailgating and watching college football games.
- Watching MLB’s World Series championship.
- Sipping apple cider.
- Staying in on rainy days.
- Getting an extra hour of sleep from Daylight Saving Time.
When I was younger, summertime was my favorite season. But now that I’m older, I realize I don’t like the heat as much. Instead, I love the crisp, cool air during autumn. I also love the changing of the seasons and leaf colors. Plus, fall food and festivities bring me so much comfort and joy. Best of all, the fall time leads to the holiday season!
What do you love about fall?
Let me know in the comments! You can also connect with me on social media.