Hello everyone! Fall is officially here. After dealing with 100+ degree heat all summer, I am so ready for the cooler weather! Don’t get me wrong — I love summertime. But I am ready for the weather change and different activities I can take part in. Just thinking about all my favorite things has me excited! Keep reading to see some of my favorite things about fall.
30 Favorite Things About Fall
- Fall scented candles from Bath & Body Works.
- Freeform’s 13 Nights of Halloween marathon.
- Chunky, knitted sweaters.
- Heeled booties.
- Darker shades of lipstick.
- Halloween Time at Disneyland.
- Pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks.
- Jamba Juice’s Pumpkin Smash smoothie.
- Shipyard Brewing Company’s Smashed Pumpkin beer.
- Butternut squash soup.
- Tomato soup and grilled cheese.
- Wine tasting.
- Cool, breezy weather.
- The smell of fresh, crisp air.
- Sleeping with the windows open.
- Not having to shave as often.
- Vibrant colored trees.
- Crunchy leaves.
- Fall decor.
- Charlie Brown holiday specials.
- Candy apples.
- Tailgating and watching college football games.
- MLB’s World Series championship.
- Apple cider.
- Rainy days.
- Daylight Saving Time. You get an extra hour of sleep!
What are some of your favorite things about fall?
Let me know in the comments!
You can also connect with me on social media: