Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying this beautiful Sunday with your loved ones. I’m going to keep today’s post short and sweet with an award nomination — the Versatile Blogger Award. Two of my blogger friends actually nominated me for this! Chrissey from the Unabridged Sass first nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award a few weeks ago. Please check her blog out. Her blog topics include beauty, fashion, travel, and she loves Kate Spade and Donald Glover (AKA Childish Gambino) as much as I do.
The second blogger to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award was Fleur from Simply Fleur. If you haven’t done so, please check out Fleur’s blog. Her blog includes topics such as fashion and makeup. So stop by and say hello!
Thank you, to both Chrissey and Fleur for nominating me! I’ve actually been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award before but it’s been awhile. So why not post an updated version?
The Versatile Blogger Award x2
- Display this award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers to do the award.
7 Facts About Me:
- I shoot with an Olympus OM-D E-M5.
- I use an Erin Condren hourly planner for my Plan With Me series.
- I am slowly transitioning towards a paleo diet and lifestyle.
- I used to dislike LaCroix sparkling water but I’ve acquired a taste for it. And it helps curb my soda cravings!
- My current favorite YouTuber is Manny MUA, who recently collaborated with Jeffree Star Cosmetics for a limited edition makeup collection.
- I’ve been listening to Harry Styles’s debut song, “Sign of the Times,” nonstop and I can’t wait for his album to release!
- I am currently reading A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway.
That’s all I’m going to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award. But if you’d like to post this on your own blog, you are absolutely welcome to do so! Once again, happy Easter!
What are your goals or plans for this upcoming week?
For myself, I still need to plan and pack for vacation. I’ll be at Coachella! Leave a comment and let me know what your goals or plans for this week are.
You can also add me on social media to stay updated: