Hi friends! My new blogging pal, Katie over at Katie Blogs It All, recently nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Big shout out and thanks to Katie for nominating me! If you haven’t done so, please check out her blog. She posts amazing makeup looks, as well as self-care tips. I’ve actually been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award before. But that was half a year ago, so it’s a good time to update this tag with newer facts about myself. Keep reading to learn more about me and the One Lovely Blog Award!
One Lovely Blog Award
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Tell your nominees the good news.
7 Facts About Myself:
- I got my degree in Public Health but I work as a full-time bookkeeper.
- I’m the beauty editor for On the Edge, which publishes articles every Friday.
- I can spend all day watching The Simpsons on FXX.
- My current go-to mixed drinks are Moscow mule and gin & tonic, even though I prefer dark liquor.
- I also like my coffee dark and strong with a splash of creamer and no sugar or sweetener.
- I’m moving towards a minimalist lifestyle and I’m starting with my closet but I’m still struggling. Some tips and advice would be greatly appreciated!
- I love EDM because the music and culture are all about positive vibes and good times. Listening to EDM always lifts my spirits and I’ve made friends through the music.
- Helpless Whilst Drying
- Dajana Erd
- The Unabridged Sass
- Theresa Marie Daily
- Fashion Trinket
- How Do I Grown Up
- Jazzy Blogs
I’m only going to nominate 7 people but if you would like to do this tag, please feel free to do so! Don’t forget to leave a link to your answers so I can read them.
What’s a random fact about yourself?
Tell me in the comments. I’d love to get to know everyone better!
Please like & subscribe if you want to see more content. I publish posts every Sunday and Wednesday. Have a wonderful week!