Hi everyone! Awhile ago, my lovely friends over at Valentia sent me a free, full-size sample of their Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer to test and review. Valentia is a line of skin care products “formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin.” The Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer is “a lightweight fast absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.” You can find Valentia on Facebook and Instagram if you want to learn more about the brand and their products. Keep reading for my review on Valentia’s Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer!
Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer
Valentia’s Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer is “a lightweight fast absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.” You apply the moisturizer all over you face, neck, and décolleté. It can be used both morning and night as the final step after cleansing, toning, and serum. The Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer can also be used under makeup. It will lighten dark spots, restore skin radiance, even skin tone, diminish fine lines, and provide all-day hydration. The moisturizer contains specially selected ingredients that work together to achieve optimum results.
Key ingredients include:
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
- Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
- Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
- Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
- Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
- Perfect for the winter time and keeps skin hydrated.
- Has more benefits than other moisturizers.
- Comes with a pump so you don’t have to worry about dispensing too much product.
- Comes in a 4oz glass bottle so it’ll last a long time.
- Lightweight and is quickly absorbed.
- Light, subtle fragrance.
- Does not contain SPF so you’ll have to use a separate product.
- Like most products, Valentia’s Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer takes continued use for results to show. So be consistent and patient!
Along with the other Valentia products I’ve sampled, I absolutely loved the Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer! I love that it’s paraben free and made with natural ingredients. What makes the Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer even better is that it targets all the issues I have with my skin, such as uneven skin tone and dry skin during the winter time. I plan to continue using this moisturizer until I run out.
What moisturizer are you currently using?
Let me know in the comments! I’m always open to trying new products. Don’t forget to like & subscribe if you want to see more product reviews. New posts are published on Sundays and Wednesdays.
*Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. I received complimentary samples of the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer to test and review. All opinions are my own and do not express those of Valentia or their brand. Please contact me if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.