Hi everyone! I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award and once again, Lara over at the Blackberry Season has nominated me for the same award. First and foremost, I want to thank Lara for nominating me and if you haven’t done so yet, please check her blog out. She writes about life, travel, and art. And if you’re not familiar with the Liebster Award, it’s a way to discover and meet other bloggers. I’m glad to be part of this again! Since I’ve been nominated before, this post will be the Liebster Award x2!
The Liebster Award x2
According to the Global Aussie, the Liebster Award “is way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. A great idea in promoting your own blog and others. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers but this has slowly lowed as the reward has gained popularity. It is now only 200 readers or less.”
If the blogs I nominate choose to accept the award, please go through the official rules and find out more about the award. The rules are:
- Recognize and thank the person who nominated you
- Provide the rules of the award (can link back to the official rules post)
- Answer the 11 questions posed by the nominator
- Provide 11 different questions to be answered by your nominees
- Nominate 5-11 blogs
- Give 10 random facts about yourself (optional)
My Answers to Lara’s Questions
- What inspired you to create your blog?
I was bored and needed a creative outlet. More specifically, I wanted to get back into photography. Blogging has definitely provided that for me.
- What have you learnt from blogging?
Have fun blogging and there is not right or wrong way to do it! Most importantly, blogging should never feel like a chore.
- What has been your favourite post to write?
I have so many! Readers seem to enjoy my Plan With Me posts but I also really like sharing my product reviews.
- Where would you like to travel to within the next 6 months?
Six months is a short span of time! I’d love to travel to another country but I’d most likely stay within the states. My friends and I just talked about going to Aspen for the winter. It was just an idea but it’ll be fun to stay in a lodge and go snowboarding!
- Do you prefer solo travelling or travelling with others?
I usually travel with others but I would definitely love to venture off alone! I just have to get over the fear of getting lost or kidnapped.
- Where and what was your most delicious meal in a foreign country?
The only “foreign” country I’ve been to is Canada… and I was about 10-years-old so I don’t remember much! I need to get out of the states more often.
- If you had to move to one of the countries you’ve visited, which would it be and why?
Please see the previous answer for more details. I really wouldn’t mind living in Canada though!
- When is your favourite season to travel?
Definitely summer time.
- Where would you travel to if you only had a tight budget?
I’ve always wanted to travel along the California coast. I’d assume I’d only have to spend money on gas, food, and hotel so it wouldn’t cost much. I don’t need souvenirs as long as I have photos and fulfilling experiences to remember the moments.
- Where would you travel to if you had unlimited funds?
I’d definitely go backpacking all over Europe and particularly visit Greece and Italy.
- What is at the top of your bucketlist?
To travel as far and as often as I can!
My Questions for the Nominees
- How long have you been blogging?
- Why do you blog?
- What topics do you enjoy writing about?
- How do you engage your readers?
- Where do you find your inspiration?
- Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
- What is your blogging process like?
- Where would you like to see your blog in the next year, in terms of success and direction (i.e. followers, subscribers, development, etc)?
- What have you learned from blogging?
- What advice do you have for new bloggers?
- How do you get out of a writer’s block?
That’s it for today’s post! How’s everyone’s weekend going? Let me know in the comments!
Don’t forget to like & subscribe if you want to see more! New posts are published every Sunday and Wednesday.