In my previous post, I stated that one of the things on my summer bucket list is to start making YouTube videos. Well… I can now proudly say that my first legit video as a blogger is finally up! If you’ve been following my blog, you know I have a Plan With Me series, in which I share how I use my Erin Condren Life Planner. And if you noticed, I didn’t make a PWM post for May. That’s because I got the 2017 Ban.do agenda and plan on using that instead of the ECLP. But it doesn’t start until August 2016. Before I start using the Ban.do agenda, I’m going to share what it looks like inside. So here’s the 2017 Bando agenda unboxing & reveal!
2017 Bando Agenda Unboxing & Reveal
Why am I switching from Erin Condren to Ban.do?
If you read the intro, you’re probably wondering why I’m switching from Erin Condren to Ban.do. There are quite a few reasons why I decided to make the switch:
- planning in my ECLP felt more like a chore than a hobby
- I joined the Facebook group, We Love EC, and constantly felt like I had to keep up with the Joneses
- ordering monthly sticker kits from Etsy got expensive
- it wasn’t as fun as it used to be
- I lost motivation to keep planning in my ECLP
- Ban.do agendas are a lot cheaper than EC planners
- Ban.do has no specific color scheme so I can plan and decorate however I want
Will I be continuing my Plan With Me series?
Yes, I’ll be continuing my popular Plan with Me series. Considering how big of a hit my PWM series is, I’m not going to stop doing it. But I am tired of using my ECLP. So I think I’ll wait until August to make my next PWM post, which will be in my Ban.do agenda! Stay tuned because I can’t wait to share what I have planned out.
What are your thoughts on the 2017 Bando agenda?
Let me know in the comments! Don’t forget to like & subscribe. I’ll also be posting more YouTube videos 😉