Hi everyone! Alicia from Hello Blissful Life recently nominated me for the Liebster Award. I want to thank her for the nomination. Please check out and follow her super cute blog! If you like my posts, you’ll enjoy hers because she also writes about topics such as beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. Anyway, let’s move on to the award rules and whatnot.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate another five bloggers.
- Give them ten questions to answer.
The questions I was asked to answer:
- Who is your hero?
Sophia Amoruso, the founder and ex-CEO of Nasty Gal. She’s so inspiring and I hope to be a successful #GIRLBOSS like her.
- What motivates you to work hard?
My family and my ultimate end goals motivate me to work hard. I always vision myself accomplishing all my goals and that’s enough to keep me going. It doesn’t matter when or how I get there, as long as I find a way.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely sushi! I can never get tired of it.
- What makes you laugh the most?
My little Pomeranian, Coco. She does the goofiest things sometimes and she never fails to put a smile on my face.
- What is your favorite thing about having a blog?
I have two favorite things about having a blog… It keeps me busy and I get to express myself in a creative way. But it also allows me to meet fellow bloggers from all over the world. Through blogging, I’ve made so many new friends.
- What’s your favorite movie?
My favorite movie changes all the time. Since I’ve been in a Marvel kick, I’m going to say it’s Captain America right now.
- What’s your favorite post to write?
I like to write beauty posts because it’s something I’m passionate about and the words just come easily.
- Where were you born?
I was born and raised in California 🙂
- What post are you most proud of?
I’m probably most proud of my product reviews because it benefits my readers. It helps them decide which products would be best for them.
- Do you have any special talents?
I don’t think I have any special talents. I don’t play any musical instruments but I can get creative, which is why I like blogging and I’m trying to create YouTube videos. My Plan With Me posts also helps me be more creative.
I nominate the following bloggers:
My 10 questions are:
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
- Where do you find your inspiration from?
- What are your favorite topics to write about?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your blogging process like?
- What have you learned from blogging?
- What’s one thing you wish you knew when you first started blogging?
- Any tips to give new bloggers?
That’s it for today. I can’t believe it’s already June!
What are you looking forward to this month? Let me know in the comments!