As promised, I’m back from my much needed hiatus. I know I said I’d be back by mid-February but I took a little longer than I had anticipated. I’ve been ridiculously busy, which isn’t a bad thing. Regardless, I’m finally back and here’s what I’ve been up to!
- I have a new theme! I’m working towards a minimalist lifestyle and I figured I’d incorporate it into my blog as well.
- I’ve been practicing mindfulness and it has immensely helped with my stress and anxiety. I’ve gotten better at controlling my emotions and irrational behaviors; it has also helped me become more calm and peaceful.
- I started going to the gym again. I try to go 3-4 times a week and it also helps with my stress and anxiety. Plus, I feel more energized afterwards and I’ll be hot for the summer. 😉
- My work schedule changed so I have more time to do whatever I want such as blogging, going to the gym, and relaxing.
- I’ve been busy with my internship, attending community events, coalition meetings, and endless career development opportunities. We hired 14 new interns for the semester and I’m leading 11 of them. They all seem excited to be there and I can’t wait to see what they have to bring to the table.
- I retook the GRE and did a lot better than the first time. I’ve turned in two grad school apps and have a few more to turn in. It’s been so nerve wracking but hopefully everything works out!
As I already said, taking a break from blogging was mandatory. But I finally have my groove back and I have so many things planned out so stay tuned!
What have you been up to lately? Let me know in the comments.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe if you haven’t done so yet. Have a lovely day!