I hope you’re all doing well today. Recently, Leanne nominated me for the Beauty Blogger Award and I would like to thank her for the nomination. Also, if you haven’t checked her blog out, please do so. She posts about a bunch of great topics from skincare and makeup to food and travel. A few other bloggers have previously nominated me for the same award but I’ve been so busy and forgot who they were. I apologize for forgetting but I would like to give thanks where it’s due!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
- Who is your favorite fashion designer?
To be quite honest, I don’t have a favorite fashion designer. I don’t really stay updated with high fashion but maybe I should.
- What is your favorite fashion accessory?
Probably a watch because I almost always wear mine.
- What is the last book that you read?
A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown.
- What is your favorite skin care product for winter weather?
Philosophy’s Take a Deep Breath Oil-Free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer. It keeps my skin soft, smooth, and hydrated during the dry winters!
- What is your favorite makeup brand?
This one is hard to answer, as well! I did notice that I own a lot of Benefit products, though…
- What did you eat for lunch today?
I had a Vietnamese noodle soup called bún riêu. It was delicious!
- What is one goal you have for your blog?
Currently, my main goal is to start making YouTube videos!
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
First of all, I’d pay off my student loans, hahaha. I’d pay off other debts and bills and then take my family on a nice vacation.
- Who is your favorite actor?
Ryan Gosling, for sure. 😍
- Where would you most like to travel to?
I’ve always wanted to travel all over Europe. It’s one of my lifelong goals!
Here are my questions:
- What is your daily skincare routine?
- What’s your daily makeup routine?
- Powder, pencil, pomade, or gel for your eyebrows?
- Where do you prefer to shop for makeup?
- Who are some of your favorite YouTube beauty gurus?
- What is one skincare product you cannot live without?
- What is one makeup product you cannot live without?
- What is one beauty trick you wish you knew when you first started wearing makeup?
- Share one of your beauty tips/tricks with us.
- Name one product you carry with you in your purse.
My nominees are:
- What Julie Says
- Devyn Pearle
- Everything and Nothin’
- Just Being Julz
- AyR Galaxy
- Emery Chasha