Hello everyone! My lovely friend, Laura, nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award awhile back. This post is much delayed but here it is! I want to thank her for tagging me in this. And if you haven’t done so, please check her blog out. She posts vegan recipes and is currently writing a series about her experience on Mouse Mingle. Some of the posts are extremely entertaining so please take a peek! Anyway, let’s move on to the rules!
Blogger Recognition Award
- Write a post explaining why you started blogging along with a few tips.
- Nominate some of your fellow bloggers.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
Why did I start blogging?
As I’ve said many times before, this blog started out as a method for me to get back into photography. As my blog and brand developed over the months, it became more than that. My blog became my online outlet where I share tips with other bloggers and readers. It helps me showcase my photography, enhance my writing skills, and allows me to socialize with people across the globe. Through this blog, I’ve gotten the chance to befriend lovely bloggers from other countries!
Awhile back, I wrote a post on how to keep an active blog but here are more blogging tips:
- Find your niche. Figure out which topics you’re interested in and enjoy writing about.
- Follow and subscribe to well-known bloggers for inspiration. But remember to be yourself!
- Pinterest is full of free resources, tips, and articles for a successful blog.
- Interact with your readers. Reply to comments, follow their blogs, and thank them for visiting your blog!
- Don’t ever stress about your stats, hits/views, followers, etc. Great things come to those who wait… and persevere.
- Have fun with it!
And my nominees are:
- Katina Bobina
- What Julie Says
- Emery Chasha
- Kirsten Renee Says
- and anyone else who wants to do this!
What blogging tips do you have to share? Let me know in the comments!
Don’t forget to like & subscribe. New posts are published every Sunday and Wednesday.
PS: I’d like to congratulate Kristy, from hippylip, for winning the #HolidayHaute collaborative giveaway. We had a great response to the giveaway and would like to thank everyone for participating. Don’t feel bad if you didn’t win. I have more giveaways planned out for 2016! 😉