Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it’s a great time to be with loved ones. Oftentimes, we forget the true meaning of Thanksgiving and take things for granted. I want to take the time to relax (finally!) and reflect on the things I’m thankful for. And I love alliterations so I’ve decided to list 13 things I’m thankful for. Let’s get started!
This year, I’m thankful for:
- my family and their tough love.
- my dog, Coco, who never fails to make me happy.
- my friends, who keep me sane in stressful times.
- having a job and a steady income.
- my internship, which is preparing me for the real world.
- finally graduating next month!
- the amount of personal growth I’ve experienced.
- the library staying open until midnight so I can get sh*t done.
- Starbucks and Dutch Bros for helping me get sh*t done.
- my Erin Condren Life Planner for keeping me organized.
- One Direction and all the friends I’ve made because of our mutual obsession.
- the lovely ladies I’ve met through blogging.
- the opportunities I’ve gotten from blogging.
What are you thankful for? Let me know in the comments! Don’t forget to like and subscribe. Have a happy Thanksgiving!