Hi everyone! Recently, Julie over at What Julie Says tagged me in the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag. It’s been awhile since I’ve done a tag and this one is perfect! Especially since I’ve been busy and tend to procrastinate… a lot. Tags are pretty simple; there are no rules. You just answer the questions! Let’s get started, shall we?
1) Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
This is bad but I rarely exfoliate. I used to do it 2-3 times a week but then my face would get dry and break out so I had to stop. I should get back into it since it’s winter and my skin is flaky.
2) Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
Unfortunately… no. I’m such a procrastinator and it’s bad. I try to wash my makeup brushes weekly but I’ve been slacking off. At one point, I even used disposable makeup wedges so I didn’t have to clean anything up. Plus, the wedges are great applicators!
3) How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Probably a week, at the most. I can’t stand chipped nail polish. Especially since I work in customer service where I’m always directly talking to people, I want to look at least presentable.
4) How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Again, probably a week. I’d like to think I’m pretty good at replacing products before I run out.
5) What is your worst beauty habit?
I’m gonna steal Julie’s answer and say picking at my blemishes. When they heal, they really dry up and it looks bad. I hate it but it’s hard to stop!
6) Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Homework… hahahah. I guess that makes me a typical college student though.
7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
I try to get ready 30 minutes before I’m supposed to leave… but I usually end up being late anyway.
8) Can you commit to spending bans?
Like stop myself from spending? No way. I’m a bargain shopper and I probably go to Target once a week. Maybe I’d stop if I was really broke.
9) How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?
My makeup collection is organized but my nail polish isn’t. I have separate containers for my face makeup, makeup brushes, and eye makeup. My nail polish, on the other hand, is all thrown into one container.
That’s it for today’s post! If you want to do this tag, feel free to do so. And if you do this tag, leave me the link to your post so I can see it!
What are your plans for this weekend? Let me know in the comments. Don’t forget to like & subscribe. Have a lovely day. x