Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! It’s a great time to be with loved ones. Oftentimes, we forget the true meaning of Thanksgiving and take things for granted. I want to take the time to finally relax and reflect on the things I’m thankful for. Since I love alliterations, I’ve decided to list 13 things I’m thankful for. Let’s get started!
13 Things I’m Thankful For
- My family and their tough love.
- Coco, my dog, who never fails to make me happy.
- My friends, who keep me sane in stressful times.
- Having a job and a steady income.
- My internship, which is preparing me for the real world.
- Finally graduating next month!
- The amount of personal growth I’ve experienced.
- The library staying open until midnight so I can get sh*t done.
- Starbucks and Dutch Bros for helping me get sh*t done.
- My Erin Condren Life Planner for keeping me organized.
- One Direction and all the friends I’ve made because of our mutual obsession.
- The lovely ladies I’ve met through blogging.
- The opportunities I’ve received from blogging.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
What are some things you’re thankful for?
Let me know in the comments! Don’t forget to connect with me on social media.