The beautiful Lainey over at Lainey Loves Life just nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award so I want to thank her for that. The purpose of the Sunshine Blogger Award is to spread love and happiness and so we can meet more bloggers! If you haven’t checked her blog out, please do so. Her theme is super cute and she posts a lot about beauty and motherhood so definitely take a look! Now let’s move on to the rules.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- Like what I mentioned before, this is to spread the love and I’m doing these awards so that we’ll meet interesting bloggers. Please do check out all of the blogs I nominated and follow them if you like.
Here are the questions Lainey asked me:
- Name one thing that makes you happy.
A lot of people make fun of me for this but One Direction makes me really happy. I know they’re just some stupid boy band to most people but they mean a lot to me. I’ve made so many great friendships through them.
- What’s your favorite day of the week and why?
Friday because I’m done with class by noon and it’s one of the few days I have off work so I get to relax.
- What do you do to divert your attention when you’re sad?
I do anything to keep myself distracted and from overthinking. Blogging, working out, and sleeping are the best ways for me.
- Is there anything you’ve done that has made someone extremely happy?
I think it’s the little things that count. Like my mom gets happy when I bring her food or boba while she’s working.
- If you could partake in any activity for a cause, who would you choose to help – the children or the elderly?
I’d definitely help the children because they are our future.
My nominees are:
- Beautiful Breakable
- Becca-Anne Beauty
- Makeup by Nat
- Venus Secrets
- What Julie Says
- Shulammite Girl
- Fashion Trinket
Here are my questions:
- What’s one thing you love about the fall season?
- When you’re feeling down, what do you do to feel better?
- What is your comfort food?
- Where is your favorite place to be and why?
- What’s one thing that makes you happy?
- If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
- What is one thing you love about yourself?
- What is one thing you love about your blog?
- Why do you blog?
- Name 3 things you can’t live without.
- What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Those are my questions! I hope my nominees had fun with this. Once again, please check out Lainey’s blog if you haven’t done so yet. And even if I didn’t nominate you, please leave a comment and tell me about what makes you happy! Don’t forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy my posts. Have a lovely day! xx