I hope you’re all doing well. Once again, my fellow blogger, Alohalotte has nominated me for an award. This time it’s the Sisterhood of the World Blog Award. And if you haven’t done so yet, please visit her blog! She posts about fashion and every day things. Plus, she posts a few time a week so you have something to look forward to! If you like what you see, don’t forget to subscribe to her blog.
The Sisterhood of the World Blog Award is about connecting with other female bloggers and getting the blogger community together. The rules are:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers
4. Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Here are the questions Charlotte asked me:
- What’s your must have accessory?
My absolute must have accessory is my Michael Kors watch. Since I’m always on the go, it’s more convenient to look at my wrist instead my grabbing my phone out to check the time. I wear it everyday, I even have a watch tan!
- Dark or white chocolate?
Definitely dark chocolate! I like the bitterness and it has antioxidants.
- Are you an online shopper or do you prefer going into shops?
I spend a lot of time at work and school so I don’t really have time to go shopping. Especially since I hate dealing with crowded places on the weekends. On my days off, I like to do shopping online. Plus, all the stuff I like isn’t available where I live!
- Who’s your favourite blogger/ and or vlogger?
There’s too many to choose from but I’m gonna have to say ghostparties because I get a lot of inspiration from her. I love everything about her blog.
- What are your three favourite shops?
H&M, Urban Outfitters, and Nasty Gal.
- What’s your everyday style?
Shorts, tank top, and sandals in the summer. For the winter, I’m all about the leggings, chunky sweater, and boots! I’m all about comfort.
- Would you rather have a house with a pool on the Maldives or a flat in New York?
I’m a California girl. I love the water and the beach so I’m definitely gonna have to say the Maldives. It’d be like living in paradise!
- If you had to compare your fashion style with a celebrity who would it be?
Probably Alexa Chung. I love her laid-back style.
- If you could choose between a date with your secret love or a shopping weekend in Barcelona what would you do?
Who cares about your secret lover? I’d rather go shopping in Barcelona!
- What kind of saying fits to your outlook on life?
My most favorite quote ever is an Arabic proverb. “Be at peace, not in pieces.” It’s such a short, simple line and I’m always reminding myself that.
My 10 nominees are:
- Diana’s Adventures
- The Confessions of a Desi Girl
- Beautiful Breakable
- Katina Bobina
- What Julie Says
- Becca-Anne Beauty
- Lainey Loves Life
And here are my questions for the nominees!
- Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your favorite topic to write about?
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- Name 3 things you can’t live without.
- What products do you use for your skincare regimen?
- What is one of your holy grail beauty products?
- Who is your fashion/style icon?
- What is one of your current obsessions?
- Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
- What is one thing you look forward to?
I know I’ve been doing a lot of these tags lately and I know how boring it can get. So to spice things up, here’s a little update on my life! I landed the internship that I previously mentioned. It’s with a non-profit organization but it’s a paid internship. Positions were very limited and apparently the application and interview process was very competitive. But I impressed them enough to be selected! So throughout the semester, I’ll be working on various activities to educate the community about prescription drug abuse. I’m so excited to be a part of this project. I already know it”ll be a fun and meaningful experience that allows me to grow and develop my professional skills. Don’t be surprised to see some educational information on here, either!
Enough about this new opportunity. Tell me what’s been going on in your lives! Don’t forget to like and subscribe. Have a lovely day!