Hello beautiful people! Today is National Lipstick Day. In honor of the special day, I thought I’d list five of my current favorite lip colors for summer. While red lips are classic and nude lips are the latest trend, I prefer rosy pink lips because it feels more youthful, vibrant, and perfect for spring/summer. I have a drawer full of lipsticks, lip stains, and lip glosses but here are five of my current favorites!
5 Favorites: Summer 2015 Lip Colors
1) Em Cosmetics Creamy Color Sheer Lipstick in “One True Kiss”
2) Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in “Primrose”
3) CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in “Watermelon Twist”
4) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Antwerp”
5) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Milan”
Those are my favorite lip colors for summer. I especially love the NYX soft matte lip creams because I prefer matte finishes over glossy finishes. Plus, they’re so pigmented and last long. The NYX soft matte lip creams are what I’ve been wearing lately and I can’t wait to get more colors.
What are your current favorite lip colors for the summer?
Let me know in the comments. Don’t forget to like and subscribe if you’d like to see more similar posts.
You can also connect with me on social media: